ACMN- logo

-Recently On and I were asked to come up with some logo ideas for a new media group composed of members from various media organizations. The idea was that this group could share ideas and resources... taking on media projects that would be difficult to do on their own.

After submitting a few different ideas in thumbnail form, the group selected a bird image that I had roughed out... as seen above.

Then On did a color pass... trying to incorporate different ideas from group members. The jury is still out as far as I know as to which idea was chosen... if any... I'll be curious to see what direction the group goes.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link Peter. I'm a big fan of murals of the early 20th century... both for the technique and the subject matter. I appreciate you thoughts... thanks again.

    ReplyDelete