Lego Design Week

Recently I was asked to hold a week long design workshop at Lego world headquarters in Denmark.

The crew I worked with were fantastic! A great group of people with some really interesting design challenges. Most of the work they were doing was top secret... so I was unable to photograph much...

One of the hi-lights of my trip was seeing some of Lego's original wooden toys... produced before they began selling their famous plastic blocks.


Above: A mold for the bricks.

All in all it was a good week... and I hope the designers found a few of the design philosophies I shared useful.

2 comments:

  1. I just went to buy your book from amazon and it wasn't there.... any news?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mick, It should be available on Amazon now for pre-order. It will be coming out on May 31, 2013 Just go to amazon, and type in my name Tod Polson Let me know if you have any trouble finding it! thanks!

    ReplyDelete